Friday, November 4, 2016

October // 2016 // Favorites

What have I been up to, you say? 
I'm glad you asked! 

Watching: 
Death Comes to Pemberley. I wanted to wait until I finished the book before I watched it. It's really good so far. It has some beautiful shots, and I really like the actor for Darcy. 


Reading:
Gone With the Wind. And believe me, as wonderful and great as the movie is, I like the book ten times better. My favorite thing about it is that I am learning a ton about the Civil War, but the book does NOT sound like a Civil War textbook! :)

Wearing:
This hat. All the time. Because I can.


Eating:
Juice Plus smoothies and homemade cabbage and beef soup (a couple of favorites in my household).

Hoping for:
A white Christmas. I don't mind letting you know that it does snow during the Winter where I live. But it hasn't snowed on CHRISTMAS for like six years. I guess I can only hope that it might this year. *crosses fingers*


Looking Forward To:
The Adam Young Score for December 1st!

Enjoying: 
The Fall weather. Even if it's freezing in the morning and really hot later in the day.


Pinning: 
Onto my new Pinterest account. Sometimes, my friends, you just need a fresh start. 

Thinking Up: 
A new blog look for Winter 2016-17.


Believing: 
In John 16:33.

CRYING:
 OVER THIS PICTURE. *distant sobbing* Sorry guys, Titanic is one of my weaknesses. I don't have ancestors who were on the actual ship or anything like that, but I just get ridiculously sentimental over it every time. XD

LOOK AT THE TIME THO. *cries*
 

Drawing:
This random bubble that I saw on Pinterest. I guess it's good. *shrug*


Obsessing:
Over a certain movie that is in a genre that I usually don't like. I'm trying to think of "The Perfect Review" to write for you guys. :)



Discovering:
The more I get older (which is just a sorry thing in itself), the more I find myself agreeing with the parent's side in a movie, rather than the teenager's side.  *sigh* It's that thin dividing line, guys.

Listening To:
Britt Nicole's new song. (This is the only song on the album that I like, however. :P Not too crazy about the rest of it.) Also, Mount Rushmore, the new AY score for November. "Four Faces" is the BEST. It's seriously so pretty. Just CLICK AND LISTEN. You'll like it. :)


While I'm on that note: 
Realizing:
That I CAN and WILL do anything and everything in my house (especially housework) with Adam Young Scores playing in the background. Seriously, guys. These scores are a gift to my life. 


And now you know what I am up to!

Have a good day! Remember, you will never get to live 2016 again, so make it count for Jesus!
:) 

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this, Phoebe!! That hat is cute!! And I love the bubble drawing!!

    I tagged you on my blog if you're interested, http://thelordsdaughtermorgan.blogspot.com/2016/11/fall-tastic-favorites-tag.html

    I hope you have a great weekend, my friend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this, Phoebe! And the Spider-Man movies are awesome! ;D That bubble is so cool!! And I love the hat! :D

    By the way, I tagged you for the Fall-Tastic Favorites Tag over on my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me, Morgan! If you don't mind, I'm going to pass on this one, because I do not like fall recipes nor do I like candles nor do I like caramel, nor pecan, nor pumpkin. XD I sound like a fall grinch, but seriously. I just don't have enough subject matter to discuss. XD I know I sound ridiculous. Thank you so much for tagging me anyways!
      I'm glad you like this post. :D I'm really glad to hear that I'm not the only girly-girl person in the world who likes the Spider-Man movies. They are quite old and cheesy and cliche, but awesome and cute too. :D
      Sorry for the long comment! XD I hope you are having a nice day, my friend!
      -Phoebe

      Delete
    2. No problem!

      And yes, I love the Spider-Man movies! They are awesome and cute! I personally like Toby Maguire as Spider-Man the best. :) Thanks! Ditto! :)

      Delete
  3. Aw lovely post and sounds like you are having quite an enjoyable life right now :D Love your pinterest account too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bubble is pretty!!
    -Babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Just wanted to say that I love your blog! Me and my sibs just watched the first two Spiderman movies with Toby Maguire AND love them! Toby is a favorite of mine and some of my siblings. We like him better than the new one! Thank you for your posts! I love them all! You're doing a great job! Keep up the good posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the post, Abby! Yes, Toby Maguire is the best, in my opinion. Stay tuned for a review! :D I hope to get it posted soon. XD
      -Amaris/Phoebe

      Delete
  6. Your bubble is lovely, Amaris! :)
    AND TELL ME ABOUT SPIDERMAN. I THOUGHT YOU DID NOT LIKE SUPERHERO MOVIES, SO YOU MUST EXPLAIN HOW YOU EVEN GOT INTERESTED IN IT.
    Please. :)
    Love, Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COME NOW MY FRIEND. BE PATIENT AND YOU SHALL SEE THE REVIEW ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE.
      :D
      Oh, I'm glad you like my bubble.
      It would be a shame.
      If you would POP. IT.
      (Please tell me you remember our bubble conversation)
      -Amaris

      Delete
    2. GAHHH, HURRY UP
      And yes, of course I remember it. ;)
      -Diana

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...