Abbie C. at Chronicles in Bloom tagged me for this cute tag! How very nice! I do love tags.
So here we go.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you (which I did... up there).
2. Answer the eleven questions.
3. Tag eleven bloggers, let them know you've done so.
4. Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions.
Here are Abbie's questions.
1. Is there any story as to why you were given your name?
Why yes! You see, before I was born, my mom lost a baby. It was very hard. However, soon afterwards, she was reading in her Bible and she knew that God was telling her that she was going to have another baby, to replace the lost one.
Not long after that she got pregnant. She was reading in a baby name book, and the very first name she read meant "Promised of God". So she thought, "Well. If it's a girl, that's what I'll name her".
And it turned out to be me.
2. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Actually, I'm mostly a night-owl. I could stay up all night to finish a project if I didn't have better sense. That isn't to say that I don't like mornings, because I do. I just don't get up early as often as I stay up late.
3. What is your favorite breakfast?
No, just kidding.
I'm glad you asked this question. I am the type of person who does NOT like donuts, pancakes, waffles, or cereal for breakfast. It doesn't make any sense to start off my day with that much sugar. I would much rather prefer protein. Bacon, eggs, sausage, ham, and a biscuit, thank you!
4. How would you describe your style?
As in clothing style? Romantic, vintage, neutral colors, creams and pinks. Also, smoky-blue. No dark colors whatsoever. Type 2, if you're into the Dressing Your Truth stuff. If your talking personality-wise, I would be INFJ-A. Mysterious, tenderhearted, caring about people. Also introverted. "What's your style" is a very broad question, but it's fun to answer.
5. What is your dream occupation?
A labor and delivery nurse. Or just a nurse. Wherever God leads me. I would also like to write.
6. 3 Favorite boy names?
(of course these have changed and will continue to change through the years)
7. 3 Favorite girl names?
8. Where would you like to travel?
Hawaii. Switzerland. Perhaps Paris. Definitely the different States in America.
9. Favorite part of your daily routine?
10. What song gives you the most feels and why?
Hmm. *ponders as I suddenly forget every song I've ever heard* Probably one of Owl City's songs. One of his that has touched me most recently has been Come Thou Fount. It's one of my favorite hymns, it just lifts me up every time. Though if I could give this one more thought, I would probably name several songs.
11. If you could learn to do one (creative) thing perfectly, what would it be?
I would love to learn to paint watercolors. I just think watercolor is completely beautiful, and someday I'm going to teach myself how to do it.
There you go! Those are my answers!
Here are the bloggers I am tagging. If any of you have already done this tag, you don't have to do it again unless you want to. :) I have not been reading up on blogs lately, so I don't really know which bloggers have done this tag, and which one's haven't. :P Also, I'm only posting six bloggers, instead of eleven.
The Day the Lord has Made
A Singular and Whimsical Problem
Here are my questions! Anyone is welcome to answer in the comments or on your own blog. :) I'd love to know your answers.
1. Do you usually cry over the deaths or misfortunes of fictional characters in books and movies? Or are you "not a crier"?
2. Is there a popular TV show or a movie that you just CAN'T bring yourself to like, in spite of everyone's good opinions of it?
3. Do you have a garden? If so, what sort of things do you grow in it? Is it a vegetable or flower garden?
4. With the approach of oncoming Winter, do you find yourself excited for the change of season, or is your mindset closer to: " *sigh* Oh boy. Here it comes. Winter. AGAIN."?
5. What is the last book you read? How would you rate it out of five stars?
6. Do you collect anything? How many/much do you own?
7. If you could invite one (and ONLY ONE) fictional character to dinner, who would it be?
8. What book is nearest to you at this very moment?
9. Since Halloween is coming up soon, do you usually participate in the celebrations? If so, what did you dress up as last year?
10. How would you describe your fashion style?
11. Have you ever met a famous person? Who was it?
Thanks for stopping by!