Friday, June 10, 2016

Just To Let You Guys Know...

I will not be posting for a couple of weeks because I will be gone. 
I know, go ahead and cry. 



But I have more posts when I return! I was trying to get one more post onto the Craft Blog before I go, because I know I haven't posted on that one in awhile. But unfortunately, I didn't have time. :( MY APOLOGIES.


I know I'll have a swell time where I'm going, however. Even though I won't have any electronics to keep in touch with the 'outside world'. It's been awhile since I've been 'away from home'. 



Well, that's all. :) Have fun surviving two whole weeks without me! (Really though, I don't know how you do it).


-Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. I know I can't especially when ya don't email me!!😠 Just kidding! Anyway, hope ya have fun! McAdoodle McAdoo 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time, Phoebe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you, Phoebe! :(
    I am totally Ethel right now.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...