Monday, April 23, 2018

// Concepts //

--- 
                                
// Concept {1} // 

Owl City Ocean Eyes is playing softly in the background  // pink 'vanilla twilight' sky overhead // the sun begins to set // you're on the back porch // a warm mug of coffee next to you // a classic novel in your hand // a soft animal snuggled on your lap // a gentle, but not chilly breeze // nothing stressful going on in your life // everything peaceful


// Concept {2} //

Riding in a convertible with the love of your life // full tank of gas // sunset behind you // on a winding road on the side of a mountain // an atmosphere of adventure chills your bones with excitement // the breeze is invigorating // your hair is blown behind you // your cheeks ache from laughing // no destination, but that's ok


// Concept {3} // 

A clearing in the woods // surrounded by your dearest friends // campfire in the center // the warmth of the blaze caresses your face // fire makes popping and crackling sounds  // sticky hands from eating s'mores // all is quiet save for hooting owls and the laughter of friends // faces glow from the shine of the flames // the air is crisp // you close your eyes and feel peace // happiness radiates from your group // all is well


// Concept {4} // 

A quaint villa in the city // the pleasant bustle of city atmosphere outside your window // antiques and oddities on shelves all around // house plants and succulents on windowsills // your favorite teas are in the kitchen pantry // sunlight gleams on a full bookshelf // glowing fairy lights are draped in the hall // you wear your most comfortable fluffy sweater // coffee smells are all around // you are alive



// The End //

I hope you enjoyed these concepts! I thought of these in my spare time. :)
Which is your favorite?

-Amaris

16 comments:

  1. SHUT UP I'M SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING RIGHT NOW.

    But also wow I loved this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SORRY. XD
    Thank you though!
    :D
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the middle of writing a post just like this!! Great minds think alike eh? ;)

    Loved this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have to pick only one???? I'll simply have to break the rules and pick concept 2 and 3, but can I steal the soft animal, and the coffee from number one? I'll leave the cat home when I get into the convertible, I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you can pick more than one if you want! XD
      You may have all the soft animals you wish!! And yes... coffeeeee..
      Ok. I trust your promise. :)
      -Amaris

      Delete
    2. The aesthetic is strong with this one.
      Concept 3 is my favorite, but Concept 1 is a close, close second. :)
      -Diana

      Delete
    3. Ahaha, I understood that reference. :)
      I actually had you in mind when I was writing Concept 3. Not on purpose, exactly, but I kept thinking of you!
      -Amaris

      Delete
    4. I knew you would. ;D
      I thought of that night at the cabin when I read it!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE ALL THESE SOOOO MUCH AND ALSO I MAY STEAL THIS IDEA SOMETIME WHEN I'M OUT OF POST IDEAS BUT OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHaha thank you so much for your enthusiasm! I'm glad you like it. :D
      Feel free to steal the idea!
      -Amaris

      Delete
  6. Concept 3 is on my bucket list as well as #1!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would definitely be a good one to live. :)
      -Amaris

      Delete
  7. I want to steal all of them and create them in reality as well as prose...

    Awesome job, Amaris!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason I thought I commented on this post, but I guess I didn't. So I'm back ;)

    I loved this!! I actually have a post just like this in drafts right now! Great minds think alike, eh? :D I think 2 and 3 are my favorite, but they're all awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yes; #3 seems to be the favorite :)
      That is great! I hope you get to publish yours soon! I'd love to read it.
      -Amaris

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...